Thursday, April 1, 2010

woohoo yay me!

I don't remember if I've mentioned it on here before but I, along with 80% of the rest of the population, have constantly been telling myself that I need to get off my butt and get back into exercising...especially now that summer is rapidly approaching, not to mention that my Vegas vacation is also about to creep up on me...

I don't think I have gone a day without thinking hm...I should take a walk outside, or I should take my dogs for a walk, or I should turn on the tv to the fitness channel, or I should just get up off this couch...

But day after day after day, it doesn't happen...no matter how much I tell myself it should...

Thanks to my sister and my friend peer pressuring me today...I went with them to go take a walk around the park...

And we did 6 or 7 laps around the park!!! (I lost count) which if I should say so proudly, the trail was rather long too!

So WooHOO Yay me for today!  Now if only I can keep this up!

No comments: