Thursday, April 1, 2010

Did you know there was such thing as a 7 stars hotel?

I was just browsing the oh so wonderful internet, when I came across this... It's not a fact, I don't think, but I think its pretty close, the world's most luxurious, tallest, 7 stars hotel ~ Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai.

Can you believe some of these photos???


The Lobby

Royal Suite

Atrium

Suites

According to Wikipedia, this hotel was opened in 1999, there are 202 bedroom suites in the whole hotel.  The smallest suite is a whopping 1820 sq ft.!  Man, that's bigger than my house!!!  The largest suite they have...are you ready?....8400 sq ft.!!!!!  I mean, really...seriously...why?

You get your own personal chaffeur driven Rolls Royce, check-in in your suite, there is a private reception area on EVERY floor, and as if that's not enough, professional butlers that are at your service 24hrs a day...

Planning your next vacation?  I don't know about you, but even if I were to have insane money to spare, I don't think I would spend that much just for a hotel room...but then again, what do I know right?

So what do you think is a reasonable budget for a room a night, maybe even for a room of this caliber?  What would be the absolute maximum amount of money you are willing to spend for a room a night?

Want to know what the cost for a suite at this luxurious 7 stars hotel is?  Take a guess...I will post it in the comments ~ How close was your guess?   :-X

7 comments:

Kat said...

Ready for the answer? The cheapest room in the whole hotel starts at $2000 a night! And we all know when it saids starts at, what does that mean? It means its going to be more than that...I can't imagine what the most expensive suite costs.

But then again, I guess compared to some of the other places that celebrities stay in, this one might actually be a deal...

What do you think?

Ian said...

Yeah ill be staying there next week. LOL. All of Dubai is like that. Built on oil and foreign investments.

Unknown said...

$2000???? are you kidding me??

Wanted to come say hello and thank you again for visiting my blog. I'm about to be your newest follower!

;-)

Unknown said...

Dang! I would so love to stay there...for free, haha!

I'm following you from Friday Follow!
Heather
http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! Stopping in from Friday Follow to be your newest follower. Ah, I'll dream of a nice hotel stay tonight. Hope you come visit my blog!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

Unknown said...

Wow - that looks so cool!!

Unknown said...

I saw this hotel on the luxury travel channel a few years ago. I think it's for the oil tycoons.