Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Biggest Loser - Couples

This show is a tearjerker for me this week.  This show is always emotional, and my eyes always tear up at the end when they have to eliminate someone...but this time, it was even worst!  This week it left an aching feeling in my heart.

Spoiler Alert - Stop reading if you haven't watched this yet and is planning to!



This week it was down to Sunshine and O'neal.  After his brother passed away, he was already emotional and this past week both of them had to leave to attend his brother's funeral.  So they lost a day and a half in being able to work out.  And this week it cost them being at the bottom.

So of course O'neal sacrificed himself so Sunshine could stay behind, but you can tell that no one there wanted him to leave.  It was very very emotional for me, because I felt like he deserves to still be there.  He, with his bad knee, and everything else, deserves to be there more than anyone else...at least that's just my opinion...but we all know that doesn't matter.  To me, I don't know why, and please don't badger me over this, but I felt that Ashley should have gone home...

On to brighter and cheerier news, next week is makeover week!!!

2 comments:

Dalia (Generation X Mom) said...

I love this show and have not caught much of it this season. Now you make me want to make sure I DVR it for next week!

Adaptable Kay said...

I LOVE this show and watch it with my mum every week-I was in tears too as O'neal and Sunshine were in the bottom together. Unfortunately it has to happen sooner or later :(
I can't wait for this week, though!