Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Taste of Alpharetta


I have been slacking off again on this blogging.  Its actually really hard to keep this going daily (I don't know how you guys do it! ^_^)  I had a whole bunch of things I had to take care of, so blogging just happened to fall to the last thing on the list to do...and then the list never got finished...

Anyhoo...I went to Taste of Alpharetta for the first time this year.  There were alot of advertisements and people talking about how great of an event it is, so I decided to try it out.  I didn't know what to expect, and definitely did not expect the crowd that showed up!!!

This is only maybe 1/10th of the people shown!  And it was extremely HOTTT!  But it was extremely worth it!  What it was was basically booth after booth of restaurants that offers food.  You buy tickets - one sheet of ticket is $5 and there's 10 tickets on there.  I went with two other people and we purchased $30 worth of tickets.  And surprisingly, we had leftover tickets!!!

I was sure that we would've ran out of tickets after the first couple of booths.  We ate sooooo much and we had leftover tickets that we got to gos with.  I think I had everything from pulled pork sandwich, fajita, sushi, calamari, salmon (which was the BEST), chicken wings, pizza, chicken lettuce wrap, shrimp salad, ice cream, hot dog bagel, smoothie, satay chicken sticks...omg...I don't even think that is the full list!  Your mouth is watering now, isn't it?  lol...mine is too!

Definitely, definitely, going back next year!!!

No comments: